This award recognizes a developmental program/curriculum which exemplifies the best of current practice in the field of developmental education.
- Description of the program/curriculum, including mission statement, quantitative data, delivery systems, and highlighting unique features, components, etc. (limit seven pages)
- Additional materials- must include three out of the following:
- Letters of support from students (limit one page per letter)
- Letters of support from a campus administrator and/or other members of the college community (limit one page per letter)
- Copies of program/curriculum brochures, flyers, and other publicity materials (submit one for an example)
- Copies of regional/national program/curriculum recognition awards (submit one for an example).