This award recognizes a college administrator and/or public servant who has a track record of support for developmental education. Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Hold an administrative or public position which has influence over developmental education.
- Has provided consistent support for developmental education in a tangible significant manner, e.g. secure funding, sponsor legislation, expand level of support, public advocacy for developmental students outside own institution.
Additional Requirements: Additional materials must include one from each of the following
- recent newspaper articles, professional publications;
- record of formal public presentations; and
- institutional reports, or other evidence of advocacy.