The award for Outstanding Contribution to PA-NOSS recognizes a significant contribution to the growth and development of the association through service as a committee member, chairperson, state officer, or coordinator of a major PA-NOSS activity. Nominees must meet the following criteria.
- Member of PA-NOSS (or PADE) for at least five consecutive years; and
- Service as member of the board for at least one full term; and
- Active membership in a board sponsored committee or coordinator of a regional or annual conference; and/or
- Effective service as an executive officer for at least one full term.
- Letter of endorsement from a current or former PA-NOSS (or PADE) officer- limit one page
- Additional materials- (maximum three) that provide evidence of meeting the criteria stated above